Led by former Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle, one of the nation’s most respected experts in health care, the Coalition to Stop Flu:
- Advocates for increased federal funding and proactive policy solutions to stop flu deaths in our lifetime;
- Educates policymakers about the threat of seasonal and pandemic flu;
- Raises flu awareness and prioritization among policymakers;
- Serves as a united voice and trusted resource for government officials; and
- Works collaboratively with other flu stakeholder groups to pool expertise and drive real change.
REPRESENTING THE FULL INFLUENZA ECOSYSTEM